Monday, November 25, 2013

GIFT IDEAS FOR THE FOODIE YOUR THE FAMILY!

It's that time of year again! In my opinion the best time of year! Christmas!!! If you have been reading my blog over the last few years you will know that I am head over heals in love with this holiday season. I love the music, I love the decorations and I love  all of the yummy treats! The one thing I can't stand however is shopping. It's one of the things in this world that I find really quite stressful. It's not that I don't like getting presents for friends and family...I just get a little stressed by the consumer culture that develops every December. So I thought today would be a good day to write a post about some fun gift ideas to think about for the foodie in your family in hopes to reduce the stress of present purchasing! Many of these I have received in the past and have become staples or treasures in the kitchen since. So for those of you unsure of what to get those who love to be in the kitchen here are top 12 foodie gifts for the12 days of Christmas. 

MALAKAI'S 12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS: GIFT IDEAS FOR FOODIES

1) A Super Top of the Notch Blender

2) A Cookbook

3) A Magic Spiralizing device

4) A Lemon Squeezer

5) Glass jars filled with their Favourite Superfoods
6) An Apron

7) A Manual popcorn popper

8) A Tea Pot


9) Glass Straws
10) Mini Cookie Cutters

11) A Global Knife
12) A Kitchen Scale

Love,
Malakai

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the stunning selection of sensual gifts available exclusively here online from Imogen Lingerie. Uniquely personal, intimate gifts luxuriously packaged and presented in a beautiful, reusable box as thoughtfully crafted as the contents. Personalised Imogen Lingerie gift boxes are the perfect choice for any occasion – as Valentine’s Day gifts, Wedding Anniversary gifts, Birthday or Christmas gifts – with sexy, elegant lingerie destined to create the desired impact.

    personalised wedding gifts

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...